Fertility Immunology Check
Do you have immune system issues that might be getting in the way of your wish to become a parent?
At Kinderwunschpraxis Sterebogen we offer not only an Intensive Programme but also a Fertility Immunology Check.
The Fertility Immunology Check may be right for you if:
- You’ve been diagnosed with an increased level of natural killer cells.
- You’ve been diagnosed with an absence of KIR genes/receptors.
- You’ve an autoimmune disease.
- You’ve developed spermien antibodies.
- You’d like an alternative to being treated with cortison/intralipid/granocyte.
- You’re looking for a treatment that will regulate your immune system and not suppress it.
- You want to know why you have increased levels of killer cells.
- You’ve unspecified implantation issues.
- You’ve suffered multiple miscarriages.
Our Fertility Immunology Check is specially tailored to those wanting to become pregnant. It’s offered as a package that includes the following:
- An extensive and comprehensive initial immunological consultation here in Limburg, including lab orders/blood tests.
- A follow-up appointment to discuss the results and begin treatment (can be held online or in our practice).
- An appointment after 3 months to evaluate progress, determine the current status and plan further action (can be held online or in our practice).
- Please plan at least 3 months for the treatment (we can only determine individual timelines once we have the lab results).
- You can easily continue the treatment at home.
- The package price does not include the lab work in a specialist laboratory or any medication prescribed once your results are known. These costs will be determined individually.
- The treatment should be undertaken in good time BEFORE your (next) reproductive medicine cycle.
- The treatment cannot be undergone in parallel with a cortison/intralipid treatment.
- The treatment is not undergone in parallel with fertility treatment.
- You benefit from treatment not only for a cycle, but ideally for a lifetime.